When you don’t have the time, or inclination, to search out an exotic blend of teas to carefully brew and chill….make this delicious Easy Peasy Iced Tea instead!
- 18 c cool water
- 5 bags Lipton Cold Brew Iced Tea bags
- 1 lemon, sliced into rings, (seeds removed)
- 1 lime, sliced into rings
- 1 orange, sliced into rings
- 3 sprigs mint, leaves removed
- Pour water into a large glass container.
- Add the tea bags and steep, stirring occasionally, for 5-7 minutes, depending on how strong you like it.
- Remove the tea bags.
- Add the lemon, lime, orange and mint.
- Chill and enjoy.