Just because I don’t watch the game doesn’t mean I don’t want to make yummy snacks for game day! This Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip is SO easy and delicious! If you want it a little more spicy, cheesy, chicken-y…adjust to your hearts desire. Enjoy!
- ½ c hot sauce (I use Frank’s Red Hot Wings Sauce)
- ½ c sour cream
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 c sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ c blue cheese crumbles, divided (I use Gorgonzola)
- 2 (9.75 oz) cans chicken (I use Swanson)
- ¼ c scallions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese, hot sauce, sour cream, cheddar, ¼ c blue cheese and chicken until evenly combined.
- Spread mixture in a 1 quart baking dish. Sprinkle top evenly with remaining blue cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until heated through and cheese is melted.
Top with remaining ¼ c scallions. Serve with celery sticks, crackers, baguette slices or tortilla chips.